Patrick - Health Care Assistant
- Patient CarePatient-driven care for people of all ages and diagnosis
- BenefitsA benefits plan that includes health, dental and life insurance
- Tuition50% tuition reduction at the University of Utah for full-time employees (after 6 months) and their families (after 3 years)
- RetirementA rich retirement package that helps prepare you for the future
- PTOGenerous vacation/sick time for full-time and part-time employees
- Career AdvancementOpportunities to grow in your career and develop new skills
- Teaching HospitalThe only academic teaching hospital in the Intermountain West with a focus on developing tomorrow’s doctors, nurses and other care team members.
- Experienced TeamA team of 10,000 caregivers with members ranging from recent graduates to decades of experience
- ResearchAn emphasis on research to develop new treatments and medical advancements
- TechnologyAccess to the latest state-of-the-art technology and tools
- Tertiary CenterA 535-bed tertiary and primary care center situated at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains in Salt Lake City
- Top 10 in QualityRanked in the top 10 nationwide in Quality and Accountability among academic medical centers for 10 years running.
Care for a diverse group of complex conditions and diagnoses, including pancreatitis, pneumonia, GI, diabetes, general neurology, abdominal solid organ transplant, and more
Intensive critical care for our most seriously ill patients ranging from newborns to geriatrics
A Trauma 1 Emergency Room available 24 hours a day 7 days a week for patients who walk-in, or arrive by ambulance or AirMed
A crew with 6 helicopters, 2 airplanes and team of specialist trained in trauma, burns, medical, pediatrics, balloon pump, high-risk, OB and neonatal
A team of nurses specializing in circulatory, post anesthesia care, short stay, electrophysiology and cath labs, endoscopy and surgical procedures
Women's Health Services offers routine health checkups and treatment for specialty conditions for women of all ages, as well as provide prenatal, and labor and delivery services
Case Management provides 100% review of all patients for utilization review, and discharge planning services for patient/family request, MD, RN, PT/OT, Social Worker or any other member of the healthcare team’s request
A standalone hospital dedicated to the diagnosis, treatment and research of all types of cancer.
Patient-centered care to treat all elements essential to achieving balance in mental health—biological, psychological, social, and spiritual. Specialized care for anxiety, eating disorders, major depression, mood disorders, personality disorders, schizophrenia, and substance abuse/chemical dependency