Our new Acute Care Complex (ACC) boasts more than 300,000 square feet. It is a state-of-the-art facility designed to accommodate the significant future growth of our region. We expect as many as 100,000 new outpatient visits annually.
When complete, patients will have more convenient access to world-class care that does not require a hospital stay. The ACC is also a place where students and recruits will train inter-professionally in one of the best clinical care environment in the nation. Nursing, health care assistants, medical assistants, pharmacy, respiratory, IT, environmental services, nutrition care and customer service teams will be located in the ACC.
- Level 6 – Inpatient Unit (36 Beds)
- Level 5 – Inpatient Unit (36 Beds)
- Level 4 – Academic Department Workspaces
- Level 3 – Outpatient Surgery Suite and Sterile Processing
- Level 2 – Outpatient Clinics and Offices/Workspaces
- Level 1 – Outpatient Clinics
- Level A – Receiving Dock and Support Services
- Level B – Support Services, Employee Health, EEG and Building Systems